From the hands of Yahren Spinners:
"Oh what a tangled tale we spin
For you to tell to your next of kin."
A B C D
E F G H
I J K L
M N O P
Q R S T
U V W X
Y Z AUDIO
- Round Robin Story of 95 (207K) - The Galactica has been hijacked by a group of terrorists who demand sanctuary on the nearest habitable planet and a promise that they will be left alone. They have seized control of the bridge with Commander Adama, Lieutenant Athena and Jolly as hostages.
- Round Robin Story of 96 (218K - FINISHED 3/16/98) - The fleet has come across a planet to refill their supply of Tylium and seed. Three people disappear from the Galactica. The fate of the entire planet is in their hands.
- After The Pegasus by Ruthann (21K)
- Alone, Together, Apart, Forever by Phoenix (8K)
- Alternative Galactica 80 by Lizbeth Marcs (7K) - What if Galactica: 1980 was in reality a very horrible scifi sitcom put on by the IFB?
- Another Chance by Sharon Monroe (16K) - On TV, we never saw what happened to Cassiopea between she was saved from the Ovians by Starbuck and her turnaround to becoming a Med Tech. Now we do.
- Another Time, Another Place by Maggie H. (98K)
- Assignment to Earth by Jenna (259K)
- At The World's End Universe by Athena13
- At The World's End (118K) - An Athena-centric story which takes place during the Living Legend episodes and continues through Hand of God. With the return of the Pegasus Athena's life is turned upside down and she decides to make some changes. How will her friends and family react?
- A Working Relationship (8K) - Vignette in the At The World's End universe. Takes place approximately one yahren after Hand of God.
- Grace Under Pressure (34K) - Vignette in the At The World's End universe. Takes place approximately one yahren after Hand of God and a cycle after A Working Relationship.
- Athena's Diary by Lady Rae (21K) - Why did she fall in love with Starbuck?
- Athena's Journal by Wayne Killion (7K)
- Baltar's Escape II by Paul Browne (34K) - Once again, Baltar meets up with his old chums, the Borellian Nomen and the Eastern Alliance, after the "Hand of God." What fun are they up to now?
- Baltar's Gift by Robert Hanczyk (3K)
- Battlestar Andromeda by Joe Chin (65K) - The story of Commander Andrea, the younger sister of Adama, and the Battlestar Andromeda, as well as her crew, including her son (by Cain) Zane, and her sister-in-law, Ila.
- Battlestar Andromeda II: For the Love of a Legend by Joe Chin (53K) - The Andromeda meets up with the Pegasus, and together they follow the Galactica's path.
- Battlestar Atlantia by Brian Markowski (6K)
- Battlestar Galactica Alternative Episode Versions
- Battlestar Galactica Episode Stories by Eric Paddon
- Saga of a Star World (Adaptation) (574K) - Expanded adaptation of the first Galactica adventure. The destruction of the Twelve Colonies by the Cylon Empire, forces the remaining survivors of mankind to band together and begin a quest across the stars in search of a forgotten outpost of humanity on a planet called Earth.
- Lost Planet Of The Gods (Adaptation) (550K) - The Galactica loses more than half their pilots to a deadly space virus, just as they come across a seemingly endless black void that Adama is determined to enter.
- The Long Patrol (Adaptation) (169K) - Sent ahead on patrol in an advanced prototype viper, Starbuck becomes prisoner in a long-forgotten outpost of Colonial civilization.
- The Magnificent Warriors (Adaptation) (144K) - When a Cylon attack cripples the Fleet's ability to grow food, Adama must resort to desperate measures to obtain new seed....including rekindling a relationship with an old flame.
- The Young Lords (Adaptation) (218K) - Starbuck is forced to crash land on a primitive planet where a brave group of young resistance fighters valiantly attempts to expel the Cylons from their homes. But then things get complicated when they plan to turn Starbuck over to the Cylons to win the release of their leader.
- The Living Legend (Adaptation) (501K) - During a fuel shortage crisis, new hope emerges for the Fleet with the discovery of the lost Battlestar Pegasus and the legendary Commander Cain.
- Fire in Space (Adaptation) (271K) - An adaptation of the episode, which fills in plot holes, gives it more substance, adds foreshadowing and continuity. A kamikaze attack has set the Galactica ablaze, and Commander Adama is injured. It's a race for time as the warriors scramble to put the fire out, but will Apollo's actions allow him to survive to see the end?
- War of the Gods (Adaptation) (322K) - Who is the mysterious Count Iblis, and what are those strange lights? Why is everyone, especially Sheba, falling under his control? And why is Apollo so jealous?
- Adventures Of A Space Casanova (Adaptation) (602K) - co-written by Seanchaidh - Expanded adaptation of the episodes "The Man With Nine Lives" and "Murder On The Rising Star" into a single story. Starbuck meets an elderly con man who might be his father, and then confronts the greatest crisis of his life when he stands accused of murder.
- Greetings From Earth (Adaptation) (64K) - The discovery of a mysterious spacecraft containing a family of humans may offer the first contact to Earth itself.
- Baltar's Escape (Adaptation) (190K) - The deepening mystery of the Eastern Alliance prisoners is compounded when Baltar engineers a successful prison break.
- Experiment In Terra (Adaptation) (192K) - Events involving the treacherous Eastern Alliance come to a head when Apollo is recruited by the Ship Of Lights to help stop the war raging on the Planet Terra.
- The Hand Of God (Adaptation) (201K) - co-written by Seanchaidh - Apollo ponders the meaning of a strange transmission and his feelings for Sheba, while the Galactica prepares to deal with the problem of a Cylon baseship they've encountered.
- Battlestar Galactica Future from Marvel Comics (21K) - From the novel-sized "Saga of a Star World" adaptation. Various brief essays about Colonial culture, battle tactics and aliens.
- Battlestar Galactica: Dark Exodus by Stephen Dunlap (453K) - Cover Picture
- Battlestar Galactica Series of Stories by Eric Paddon
- Battlestar Galactica: The Journey Forward (164K) - Immediately following "The Hand of God," Sheba and Apollo discover how much they mean to each other during a mission to recover a lost patrol.
- Battlestar Galactica: The Last Battle (263K) - The Galactica gets a double deal when they finally discover Earth, and the Cylon come upon them for the first time in 14 yahrens. Will they survive the attack, and is Earth really as primitive as they think it is?
- Battlestar Galactica: The Mark of Cain (292K) - Reestablished in the Colonies, Sheba, Apollo, Starbuck, Adama and Bojay finally get to learn the truth about Commander Cain and the doomed Battlestar Pegasus. But is his fate something they really want to know about?
- Battlestar Galactica: A Promise Kept (185K) - Tolen returns to Equellus, a planet where 10 yahrens before, he lost a warrior named Martin under his command.
- Battlestar Galactica: Homeward Bound (77K) - On his way to his final mission, Cain reminisces about his wife, Bethany, and how they first met.
- Battlestar Galactica: The Next Generation by Joseph P. Chin
- Battlestar Galactica: Saga Of A Star People by Jaeson K. Jrakman (123K) - Picks up 25 years after the "Hand Of God" episode
- Battlestar Galactica VIII by Sermon Weerts (140K) - The Galactica is found derelict. There may be hope to return it to active duty and find pieces to the mystery of its abandonment.
- Battlestar Pacifica by Brian Markowski (7K)
- Battlestar Poseidon by Shawn Scialo (156K) - This story takes place 1,000 yahrens before the events of Saga of a Star World, at the onset of the war against the cylons.
- The Beautiful Galactic Game by Maggie H (4K)
- Beginning Of The End by James Lee Helton (31K)
- A Better Life by Jim Saldivar (149K)
- Beyond Basics by Lisa Zaza and Maggie Hutchison (403K) - Cadet Starbuck learns about friendship and love while getting into a whole lot of trouble in his third yahren at the Caprican Academy.
- The Birth of a Battlestar by Paul Schultz - The events that led up to the building of the battlestar fleet.
- Black Raptor series by Mike Newby
- The Wake of Aquilon (47K) - While testing a new experiemental fighter, Athena discovers that she has lost a chance at love
- The Storm of the Heart (44K) - Sequel to Wake Of Aquilon
- Experienced Rookies (73K) - After qualifying for the newly Commissioned Black Raptor Squadron, the pilots learn that it's never too late to go back to school.
- Blind Rage Syndrome (51K) - While on patrol, Athena and her partner make a grisly discovery that impacts close to home.
- Enter: Shadow (88K) - The Galactica encounters a new foe, and Starbuck begins to grow up
- Shadows Gambit (166K) - A stranded pilot, two stolen ships, a small conspiriacy, and a villan that just won't quit. What else can go wrong?
- A Blast From The Past by Jade Kirk (12K) - Starbuck goes on patrol and finds someone from his past...
- Blowing Off the Stink by Lisa Zaza (24K) - After a difficult mission Blue Squadron goes on furlon. The boys get in trouble while trying to blow off the stink of war. Takes place pre-Destruction.
- Blue Moon by Ayelet H.Lushkov (7K)
- Bojay's Revenge by Seanchaidh (7K)
- Boomer's Patrol by Sharon Monroe (33K) - Only one person from Boomer's patrol can make it back to the fleet due to lack of fuel from fighting the Cylons. He's not that one. It's up to Boomer to find a way for the Warriors in his patrol to survive.
- A Break in the Action by Fran Severn (130K) - What adventures lie in wait for the Galactica's crew when a planet and its star system are surveyed for Tylium and other supplies?
- Broken by Lisa Zaza (3K)
- Buried Secrets by Rae (333K) - A seemingly long-forgotten secret from Apollo's childhood comes out and threatens to not only destroy his life, but those of all the others involved as well.
- Cages by James (3K) - Starbuck's perception of being on a battlestar
- Caprica Day by Ayelet Lushkov (30K)
- Caprica the Brave by Seanchaidh (102K) - A furlon on the Rising Star gives Jolly a sizeable challenge as he begins a quest to rebuild a p'iob, an ancient Kobolian instrument. The Galactica will never be the same as Jolly's mission takes on a life of its own.
- Card Games by James Walkswithwind (9K) - What excuse does Starbuck need to teach Boxey another card game?
- Carta's End by Gregg Eshelman (4K)
- Cassie's Farewell by Davey Jones (excerpt, 8K) - The impending armistice with the Cylons has everyone in the Colonies celebrating, including a socialator on Gemon who can now truly say good-bye to her long lost love.
- Casualties by Melissa (14K) - Starbuck thinks back to him and Athena. What went wrong between them? Should they still be together or is he better with Cassiopea?
- The Catrineta Vessel by Sandra Almeida (13K)
- Centurion Rising by Jeff Lee (28K)
- Chains of Command by Barb Conway (361K) - The fleet has "New Hope" when it encounters an ancient ship from the Colonies and all the mysteries associated with it.
- Chance Meetings by Lizbeth Marcs (29K) - A stopover at the Caprican space station has Cassiopia sharing a meal with a young Colonial Warrior. Do we or don't we know who he is?
- Chances by Patti Aliventi (311K)
- Change Of Command by Alice (178K)
- Changes by Katrina (7K) - Sheba has some very important news to tell Apollo. She not only has a problem of telling, but how to tell it.
- Character Study #1 by Rita (2K)
- Character Study #2 by Rita (4K)
- A Christmas Story by Cathy (20K) - The Festival of Kobol has more than traditional celebrations in store, especially when both Starbuck and Apollo have something up their sleeves.
- Clear Skies by Seanchaidh (11K) - What is one special thing Apollo can share with Boxey to last the rest of Boxey's life?
- Clipped Wings by Melissa (33K) - A Cutting Room Floor Story from Lost Planet of the Gods - After the women beat the Cylons in their viper, who will be assigned to what squadron? Who is going to be in for a total shock and get a surprise?
- Cold Dreams of Heaven by Ayelet H. Lushkov (15K)
- The Coming of Cylons by Patrick "Mac" McDonald (33K) - The Eastern Alliance meets the Cylons, but which side will win?
- COMMunicating with Robots - BSG Mush submitted by Bret Prichard (23K) - An example of what a Viper mission looks like in the Battlestar MUSH game. Really, it's not as hard as it looks....
- Complications by Rebecca Stephens (99K)
- Consequence Of Alliance by Phoenix (132K) - Apollo's been avoiding Sheba since the events in the Hand of God. Will he be able to overcome his demons in time to rescue her when she is taken hostage by Baltar?
- A Cosmic Connection by Maggie H. (20K) - An Apollo story for Apollo lovers...
- Cylon Jive by Robert Hanczyk (44K) - Who ever said Tin Cans can't Dance? Well, can they? They don't exactly look to be the limber and agile types.
- The Cyloness by Cynthia Howe (11K) - Baltar gets a new assistant, but is he really going to get his goal of destroying the humans done with Thea around?
- Dark Star by Raymond Feliciano (23K) - An illness causes Adama to retire from being commander, but how well will the newly promoted Commander Apollo deal with his first crisis situation when the Galactica runs into the long-lost Solaria?
- Dark Veil by E.B. O'Neal (121K) - Who is the mysterious woman whom Apollo and Boomer found while they are investigating why ships are disappearing from the fleet
- De Rerum Natura by Ayelet H. Lushkov (6K)
- Deception on the Zodia By Maggie H. (98K)
- Deceptions by Jeff King (8K)
- Decisions by Cathy (47K) - A strange planet's energy shield has injured Sheba, and Jolly's fiancee is lying near death. Can Kayla be kept alive, and should Adama trust the Kobolian symbols that the planet has?
- Desperate Measures by Maggie H. (456K) - The 400th Story to be posted on this site
- Desperate Quest by George (312K)
- Destiny by Sam Wallace (63K)
- The Destroyer by Mat Ridgway (6K) - A conversation between Commander Adama and Doctor Wilker about the captured Eastern Alliance fighter after "Greetings from Earth."
- Dimensions by AJ Marks (27K) - The Galactica runs across another Battlerstar - and it's not the Pegasus.
- Earth: The 13th Colony by Seawolf156
- Earth: New Beginnings by Seawolf156 (56K) - Sequel to Earth: The 13th Colony
- Earth At Last by A.J. Marks (120K)
- Empty Dreams by Seanchaidh (9K)
- The Empyrean Series by Lisa Zaza
- The Empyrean Curse (267K) - The 'Starbuck Luck' takes a turn for the worse after our rogue lieutenant's misadventures at the Empyrean Ball.
- The Empyrean Talisman (542K) - Ensign Luana encounters danger on her first patrol, and Lieutenant Starbuck is determined to rescue her at any cost. The second in the Empyrean Series.
- Lords, Save Me From The Empyreans (1.7 MB) - Starbuck's life is like an out of control Viper ride in this third story in the Empyrean Series.
- Best Laid Schemes (1.8 MB) - Fourth in the Empyrean Series. While on patrol, Starbuck and Luana scan a planet, eerily similar to Earth. Have they finally reached their destination? Or is the beauty of the blue and white planet merely a smokescreen for something more nefarious?
- Beyond The Heavens (900K) - A new threat from an unlikely source faces the newly minted Command team of Starbuck, Apollo, and Commander Mark Dayton, as the Covert Operations Ship, Endeavour, begins her shakedown cruise. Fifth in the Empyrean Series.
- Countermeasures (1.7mb) - In a race against time, the Covert Operations Ship, Endeavour, reaches Earth. Sixth and final story in the Empyrean series.
- Empyrean Interlude: Debt of Honor by Senmut (13k)
- The Essay by Barb Conway (5K) - Why was Boxey being a bad boy?
- Eternal Grudge by Melissa (10K)
- Expect the Unexpected by Robert Hanczyk (34K) - Starbuck, the expert on Viper Crashes, is supposed to teach a class about the proper way to crash. The cold hearted teacher of the class has other thoughts. So does the man in charge of Search and Rescue. Starbuck really got himself in a jam on this one. Is he "Too Sexy" for all of this?
- The Expedition by Sam Pettus (35K) - It has been decades since the Galactica and her ragtag fleet arrived at Earth. Now that Commander Adama's dream of help against the Cylons has been realized, an aging Commander Troy takes the Galactica and the Sixth Fleet from Earth on a mission into deep space. Their goal: to retake the Twelve Colonies and defeat the Cylons once and for all. This is a fanfic inspired by the artwork of David Kerin.
- Fairy Tales
- A Family Man by Rachel Roquelaure (13K)
- Family Matters by Marion Duerselen (8K) - Chameleon thinks back to the time of his wife, his baby son, and who his wife eventually ended up with after the attack on Umbra.
- Fast As I Can by Barb Conway (15K)
- Ferrari by Eugenia Horne (27K) - John Colicos is about to have a bad day on the set of "Battlestar Galactica." Especially when up on the Galactica, the deemed-expendable Baltar is sent down to Earth. Especially when things get a little _too_ confusing, and it all starts with a Ferrari being stuck on a Los Angeles freeway...
- Fields Of Iron by Michael A. Cessna (114K)
- Final Flight by BobDL (152K)
- Final Flight - Flashbacks by BobDL - Sequel to Final Flight
- Final Flight - Exodus by BobDL (244K)
- First Loves by Rachel Roquelaure (19K)
- First Meetings by Jana Meyer (23K)
- First Quarter Can Be Hades by Kamikaze (25K)
- The Flip Side by Melissa (14K)
- The Flying Dutchman by Pam Snook (50K) - Cassiopia discovers she's pregnant while a mysteriously drifting battlestar is found.
- For Those Hazel Eyes by Pedro Valle (6K)
- Found by R.G. Mac Auslan (137K)
- Free by Athena13 (54K) - Post-Hand of God. Things come full circle for Starbuck and Apollo and they're finally set free.
- A Friend's Farewell by Marion Duerselen (70K)
- From the archives of Therapseuchos Killiow by Wayne Killion and Wayne Coleman
- Furlough by Sharon Monroe (48K) - The time has finally arrived for Starbuck to learn the truth about Chameleon. Even though they have been friends since they first met in "The Man with Nine Lives," things don't roll quite as smoothly as hoped.
- Galactic Madness by Kelly (52K)
- Galactica 1980: New Independence by Lee Storm (364K) - What motivates the mysterious Doctor Zee, and what exactly is his relationship to the rest of the Galacticans? A very special story about an often maligned character.
- Galactica 80 Series of Stories by Eric Paddon
- Galactica 1984: Earth Stands Still (100K) - Continuing with their observations into Earth's culture, the Galactican fleet goes through upheaval when Commander Adama and Sire Tigh, rivals instead of friends, clash over the Earth policy. Matters get worse when Doctor Zee suddenly... disappears.
- Galactica 1984: The Return Of Cain (147K) - Commander Cain and the Pegasus come across a greatly changed Galactica. Learning that his daughter, Sheba, is dead, does Cain have anything to live for? Can Adama stop him from going with the renegade Xavier before they do something drastic?
- Galactica 1984: Remembrance Of Things Past (477K) - What is known about the secrets surrounding Apollo's disappearance 16 yahrens before? And what exactly are the Cylons up to?
- Galactica GSDF Universe Stories by Davey Jones - GSDF NOTES Preface(for unwary readers)Galactica SDF is an alternate Battlestar:GALACTICA universe,developed in fanfic as a means of explaining various inconsistenciesfrom the show itself (and also with the stated aim of putting alittle more excitement into the stories [grin]). Most of the storiescan be read by the average BG fan with no problem, but some itemsmay trip up the unwary; hence this list.
- Galin's Capture MUSH From: Shannon Wiley (32K) - Blue Squadron captures the infamous pirate, Galin.
- The Game of Life Series by Seanchaidh
- A Ghost from the Past by Michael Passmore (186K) - Apollo faces one of the toughest challenges of his life: combatting Cylon's seemingly invincible new fighter and its pilot--a vengeful Serina.
- A Ghost from the Past, Part 2 by Michael Passmore (92K)
- Ghosts of the Past by Shawn Scialo (50K) - While on long range patrol, Starbuck and Apollo find a planet which may contain information on finding Earth. Adama has to answer for his release of Baltar. Will Starbuck ever be sealed with Cassiopea?
- Giles' Journal: The Trouble With Trufflas by Sharon Monroe - Starbuck and Giles raid Sire Uri's private stash of sweets to find something special for Brie's Natal Day. Unfortunately, they guys are caught by Uri himself. How will Starbuck escape from this one?
- Goodbye and Thank you, Whoever by Ayelet H. Lushkov (21K)
- The Great Cylon Invasion by Patrick Alan McDonald (13K) - Terra is invaded by the Cylons.
- Grieving by Davey Jones (35K) - Rigel remembers her life before the Holocaust.
- Guilty Little Secret by Lizbeth Marcs (19K) - Everybody has one. For Starbuck, it's a program from his childhood. There were only 7 discs released, and he thinks he's the only fan left in the fleet. But isn't it amazing? Everybody is a closet "Battleship Galaxy" fan!
- Hermeas by Ayelet H. Lushkov (12K)
- Heroes by Tina L. Vivian (9K)
- Heroes Return by Minerva (10K)
- Holiday Spirits by Seanchaidh (58K)
- Homecoming [excerpt] by Fran Levy (62K) - What happened to Starbuck after the events seen in "Return of Starbuck"? How will his friends back on the Galactica deal with his loss? More importantly, will he ever come home?
- I Hope You Are My Angel by Laura Anne Kincaid (3K) - This is an Apollo/Sheba story told from Apollo's point of view.
- In the End by Seanchaidh (9K) - A majestic ship meets it end
- The Inspection Duty by Maggie H. (49K) - What happens when Boomer and Starbuck come face to face with a ship load of angry Borellien Nomen?
- Into the Great Wide Open by Sarah Lubin (92K) (previously known as The Final Voyage) - Boxey's coming of age comes when the Galactica is lost in battle, but has he really lost everything?
- Is It Always Bad? by Robert Hanczyk (78k) - Some of Starbuck's time in Academy Training
- Itchy Feet on the Dance Floor by Seanchaidh (21K)
- Jolly Forgot the Kids by Sharon Monroe - What happens when Jolly and Cassiopea seal and decide to adopt the entire Orphan Ship? They have to take the children, in sets, to the Galactica for physical examinations. Low and Behold, the children break loose and wreak Chaos on the big ship. From there, you don't know what twists and turns will occur in this ongoing saga.
- Just A Centon by Lisa Zaza and Maggie Hutchison (223K) - A pleasant day of diversion turns into a test of survival for Starbuck, when disaster strikes on the Orphan Ship.
- Just Another Day by Maggie H. (21K)
- The Last Battlestar: Deathtrap by Joshua Richards (154K) - Many of the crew are killed. Starbuck is crippled in a Viper accident, and his one hope of regaining the use of his legs lies in the medical technology of an alien world. Will the price of being able to walk again be worth it when they are attacked by Cylons?
- The Last Battlestar: The Legendary Bane by Joshua Richards (75K) - The Galactica comes across the legendary Bane, brother of Commander Cain.
- The Last Battlestar: The Second Journey by Joshua Richards (97K)
- Legacy of Betrayal by Patti Aliventi (223K)
- The Legacy of Honour by Lisa Zaza (231K) - Starbuck doesn't go looking for trouble, but somehow it always manages to find him. Takes place after the Magnificent Warriors, segueing into the Young Lords.
- The Legend Continues by Rick Perriguey (77K) - The Pegasus meets back up with the Galactica to combat the Cylons.
- Little Sister by Sharon Monroe (39K) - A teenager is newly certified as a viper pilot. The Cylons taught her the dire consequences of being viper pilot in her first battle. Her father is out to avenge her death, but on whom?
- Little Treasure Hunter by Sara Lubin (11K) - The Galactica is a great place for a little stowaway to explore.
- Living with Regret byt Lisa Zaza (9K) - Apollo reflects on a moment's regret that he will have to live with for the rest of his life.
- Lost in Starbuck by Lisa Zaza (10K)
- Loxias by Ayelet H. Lushkov (14K)
- Loyalty Check by Fran Severn (530K) - This is a follow-up of TRoS, getting Starbuck home after he's marooned. Why wouldn't Adama let anyone go back after him? How could his friends accept that? Who's running the Cylon Empire, now that Iblis has moved on? Meanwhile, back at the fleet, political machinations run rampant, as Sire Uri tries to rig the council elections, using the very actions of Adama's Warriors against him. Athena reaches her emotional limits and lashes out in a way Reese, Cutler, and Bojay will never forget. (One hell of a night at the O Club!) Starbuck, marooned and facing the certainty of his abandonment, scrapes out a life on his barren prison -- until his run-in with the scree threathens even that. Lots of action, but more than that. The questions of responsibilities, loyalties, ambitions, love and how they interact and often conflict are all part of the tale.
- The Natal Day Surprise by Maggie H. (12K) - What kind of possible prank might Starbuck be tied up in to pull on Apollo on his Natal Day?
- A New Life by Naugh (5K) - Starbuck and his daughter begin a new life
- A New Life by Sandra Almeida (6K) - What is a little boy to do after the Cylons attack his village?
- Nightie, Crushie, Thingie by Katie Garlic (15K)
- Nothing by Brian Markowski (3K)
- Old Man Churl: A Winter Solstice Story by Lisa Zaza (29K)
- Omega's Bit by Liz Marcs (5K) - Did you know Omega can try to use his status as Bridge Officer to entice girls?
- On the Line by Lisa Zaza (223K) - Starbuck and Apollo go on a challenging mission, but more than just Humanity is on the line...
- The One and Only by Lisa Zaza (18K) - A possible beginning for Starbuck and Athena
- One Bad Mushie by Robert Hanczyk (26K) - Boxey is bored out of his skull with the lousy IFB programming. He and Muffit venture out and experience something they will never forget. Where is Apollo when Boxey needs him?
- One Day You Will by Cassie Kirk (11K)
- One Unique Night by Alessandra Ronconi (29K) - Sheba and Bojay are spending their last bit of time together on a beach before shuttling back up to the Pegasus for the next mission. How well do they REALLY know each other?
- Ordeal by Maggie Hutchison (50K)
- The Original Galactica Discovers Earth by Mark Koeberl (161K: Script Form) - The Colonials find Earth, and the Kobolian secret hidden on Mars. But will they survive to do anything about it?
- Our Heroes' Revenge by Michele Martin (7K) - Sequel to Alternate G80. The IFB can't get away with something as horrid as that thing, "Galactica and Earth," they tried to pass off as entertainment, right? And Our Heroes make sure that justice is served!
- Out Of The Mouth Of Babes by Senmut (9K)
- Partners by The Twin Goddess (19K)
- Perceptions of Reality by Lisa Zaza (290K) - Starbuck survives another crash landing, but at what cost? This occurs shortly after the Hand of God.
- Personal Journal - Apollo by Lady Rae (24K) - This takes places after "Hand of God." Apollo reviews his life and what he will do with Sheba.
- Place your bets - Starbuck's Personal Journal by Lady Rae (20K) - Starbuck journals how he became such a good wagerer, smooth talker and woman's man. Even with those traits, life as an orphan wasn't pretty.
- Police Banquet Log MUSH From: Bret Prichard (24K) - President Adar attends a banquet on Sagittarra.
- Red Squadron Series by Tice Leonard
- Red Squadron - Meet the pilots of Galactica's other combat squadron. They find a new fuel source and face the loss of one of the civilian ships of the fleet.
- Sightlines - Det and Cree make a discovery while on patrol. An entire city has been destroyed. Who did this and what will they do to the fleet if the Galactica is discovered?
- Vendetta - An incident from Adama's past is brought to light.
- Severed Ties -Det confronts a surprising member of his family, while Brie and Dietra are stranded on a planet. Cree breaks regulations. Rigel confronts Marsh.
- Weight of Command - In the face of a new Cylon weapon, the pilots of Red Squadron face personal challenges.
- Heroes and Victims - A new attraction is opened in the fleeet. Det is reuited with a lost love, and a mysterious plot is discovered that hits Cree close to home.
- Lessons - Training exercises within the Galactca's flight squadrons cause Dietra to consider her future. But, the timing could not be worse. There is a new power lying directly infront of the Fleet, and several cadets are called up into active service.
- Day of Songs - Fleet holidays. What kind of celebrations do our heroes celebrate way out there in space?
- Brief Interlude - Brie remembers a more innocent time back when she was younger.
- Starchaser - Where did CORA come from? Is there something more to the AI computer than we were lead to suspect by watching the episode "The Long Patrol"?
- Reflections of the Soul by Rae (348K)
- Reflections of the Soul - The Real Ending by Sharon Monroe, Barb Conway, Robert Hanczyk and Jodie Gustafson (50K) - Expect the Unexpected to happen. The real truth behind Iblis, Sheba, Apollo and Poor Starbuck really comes to light. Will Apollo remember the last woman he kissed? Is he over Serina Angst? How will Sheba deal with Starbuck's little tricks on her? Is Adama going to be able to control all of them and deal with Iblis?
- Reflections of Times Gone By by Rae (54K)
- Remembrance by Cassie Kirk (11K)
- Requiem by Melissa (5K)
- Revelations Part 1 By Elise Barrier (46K) - A Starbuck/Cassiopea story
- Revelations Part 2 By Elise Barrier (87K) - Starbuck, Apollo, Boomer and Jolly are on board the Orphan Ship when disaster strikes.
- Revelations Part 3 By Elise Barrier (43K) - A very startling secret is finally revealed that no one can believe.
- Saga of a Starworld (Script) by Glen Larson courtesy of Fran (181K)
- Sealings (64K) - The time has finally come for Starbuck and Cassiopia to be sealed. We're taken through the events leading up to it by Starbuck, Cassiopia, Apollo and Chameleon.
- A Second Chance by Marion Duerselen (52K)
- Second Chance by Wayne Killion (11K)
- A Short Athena Story by Michael A. Cessna (15K)
- Shuttlecraft 3 by Rick Perriguey (26K) - Athena's shuttle disappears during a mission. Is she really gone for good?
- Shuttlecraft Three Version 2 by Rick Perriguey (& Davey Jones) (38K)
- Sire Feud by Robert Hanczyk - Sire Dawson hosts the Sire Feud Show between Sire Uri and Siress Belloby to see who has more wits.
- Sire Science by Robert Hanczyk (63K) - In light of the Mr. Rogers being shown on IFB, there is a demand to have another show for children. As with all first shows, there are a few little problems that will cause the show to be a success or a failure.
- Sisters by Melissa (14K)
- Skill, Planning And Execution by Lisa Zaza (145K)
- A Small Child by Trakal (9K)
- A Solstice Carol Or The Cylon Empire vs. Charles Dickens by Leah (19K)
- Soul Cages by Robert Hanczyk (12K) - The Cylons found the battlestar construction spacedocks. A lady is trapped inside an unfinished battlestar and experiences something beyond imagination.
- Soul of a Socialator by Sharon Monroe (12K) - There is a crisis in the Life Center. Cassiopea is only able to do so much in trying to prevent a total disaster.
- Spacehappy by Lisa Zaza (18K) - Is the tedium of this long-range patrol finally getting to a certain Colonial Warrior?
- Starbuck by Jeff King (7K)
- Starbuck and Apollo by Eugenia Horne (101K) - Our Heroes are arrested with the charge of invading air space. How are they going to get out of this one?
- Starbuck Shampoo by Robert Hanczyk (6K)
- Starbuck's Coffee by Lizbeth Marcs (6K) - Another one of Starbuck's Get-Rich-Quick schemes.
- Starbuck's Lady by Sharon Monroe (29K) - Starbuck has to crash land - AGAIN! This time, the expert on viper crashes lands himself on a planet only to be saved by a woman. And another woman. Oh, there's a third woman. How many can Starbuck handle?
- Starbuckin' Across The Universe by Sharon Monroe and Robert Hanczyk (68K)
- The Strangest Dream by Gisela Roemer (12K)
- The Sum of All Parts, Episode One: Planet of Mystery by Carla (232K)
- The Sum of All Parts, Episode Two: Lupus in the Fold by Carla (184K)
- The Sum of All Parts, Episode Three: Convergence by Carla (280K)
- The Sum of All Parts, Episode Four: Reflections by Carla (230K)
- The Sum of All Parts, Episode Five: Transitions by Carla (312K)
- Sunrise, Sunset by Ayelet H. Lushkov (5K)
- Survive by John Reid (82K)
- Sweet Nothings by Fran Severn and Robert Hanczyk (45K) - Jenny, Starbuck's Viper technician needs to find a present for Starbuck at his natal day party. What does she have to do to find something so simple?
- Tally of the Souls [excerpt] by Fran Levy (86K) - Post "Hand of God" - The time has come to release Baltar to a habitable planet as Commander Adama promised. The planet of choice is not what as inviting as it appears to be.
- The Tar-Terrian Encounter by Rick Perriguey (18K) - Starbuck and Apollo encounter the Star Maiden and her enigmatic commander. What mission does Stone have in mind for them to do?
- Thanksgiving Interlude by Senmut (8K)
- That Special Day by Sharon Monroe (12K) - A Colonial Warrior we see quite often, even though he isn't a main character, finds the true love of his life. That warrior and his wife also appear in
- That's What Friends Do by Lisa Zaza (13K)
- There's a Virus Goin' 'Round by Fran Severn (108K) - It's holiday time on the Galactica, but that doesn't quite explain the weird things that are going on. Komma's reprogrammed the Galactica's computers; Apollo and Rigel are singing in the O Club; and Athena's going to be sealed to an Otori. What _else_ can go wrong??
- There's something you need to know... by Senmut (12K)
- Thoughts - Warrior by Athena13 (8K)
- Thoughts - Bridge Officer by Athena13 (6K)
- Thoughts - Captain by Athena13 (8K)
- Thoughts - Med Tech by Athena13 (8K)
- Thoughts - Commander by Athena13 (7K)
- Thoughts - Lieutenant by Athena13 (9K)
- Thoughts - Their Thoughts by Athena13 (17K)
- Three Little Cylons by Ayelet Lushkov (11K)
- Throw Me A Line by Lisa Zaza (21K) - Inspired by pondering what it took for Sheba to go from slamming Starbuck with one liners in the Living Legend-"You wouldn't want me to throw the mission just to avoid losing the bet"-to her defending Starbuck in the OC in Greetings From Earth-"Apollo, I think you're being a little too hard on Starbuck." Takes place just before Greetings From Earth.
- Till We Meet Again by Marion Duerselen (57K)
- Time Trouble by Daniel G. Allan and Stuart C. Ransom (76K)
- Titania's Escape by Pete Valle (12K)
- Together Apart by Barb Conway (153K)
- Transitions by Maggie H. (665K) - This story takes place after the events in Deception on the Zodia and Ordeal. Starbuck struggles to come to terms with two near-death situations that have left him with nightmares. As he questions his own ability to handle all that the Fleet must endure, he faces still more challenges and receives help from a most unlikely source. At the same time, extraordinary events have a profound effect on Apollo and Sheba.
- Turning Point by Alice (8K) - Reactions To A Murder
- A Twist of Fate By Maggie H. (49K) - Starbuck is injured badly as he tried to launch his viper. They have to find out who would possibly want to kill Starbuck.
- Water from the Moon: Sheba's Diary by Lady Rae (19K) - How does Sheba really feel about Apollo?
- Way Out by Sharon Monroe (29K) - A very important officer has been captured by the Cylons. A strike team must search for the officer. They have two choices. If they can't free the officer, that person must die before any secrets are gathered by the Cylons through torture.
- Weight of the World (186K)
- Wheel of Fire [Galactica 80 Script] by Alan Young (66K)
- Whispers by Seanchaidh (11K) - What's one to do when a loved one is lost?
- White Water by Robert Hanczyk (185K) - The viper pilots, along with others, finally have a chance for some R&R away from the fleet. No Cylons to worry about. No Eastern Alliance. Nothing. So what could go wrong on a vacation?
- The Women of Amazonia Part I of The Galactica Yahren by Kelly Piper (163K) - Shortly after "The Hand of God", Sheba and Apollo have become even closer and are beginning to talk about being sealed, but any plans are soon interrupted by the events on the Galactica. With two pilots missing, can the recon team
find them before time runs out? And what happens when Apollo is forced to send Sheba on a dangerous mission undercover into a society of warrior women on a hostile planet? And when she is to spend the night with the Procreator, will Apollo be able to rescue her before it is too late? And will the Galactica, being dogged by a basestar,
still be there when and if they return? And why is a basestar with no guns or raiders chasing the fleet anyway?
- The Words by Lisa Zaza (9K) - Boxey is being bullied, but who does he turn to when his father's advice doesn't work?
- You Were Mine by Cassie Kirk (8K)
- A Yule Story by The Twin Goddess (19K) -
It is the holiday season and the end of the yahren. A time for family and reflection. For Athena, it is the first Yule away from home and on board the Galactica. For Starbuck, it is a time to abandon his usual masks and appreciate the family
he has been so fortunate to call his own. For both of them, it is a holiday they will never forget and the beginning of a love that will stand the test of time.
- A Yule Story II by The Twin Goddess (17K)
Do you have a Battlestar Galactica story you would like to have added to this growing collection of Fanfic? If so, you can mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to add it.
The Battlestar Galactica FanFic mailing List -
Do you have a story, poem or idea and don't know what to do with it? Do you want to help with works in progress? This is the place
dedicated to the continuance of BSG Fanfic.
If you find any site who has mirrored this one in any way with a large number of these stories, please let me, Robert, know. Thank You.
Return to Battlestar Galactica Page